Saturday, October 14, 2023

177-For The Middle East Conflict

 Upon the Ocean’s Breezes

 

 Listen!

 The ocean breezes are beckoning across the Isle Ellis.

They are calling extraordinary artisans accustomed to nature listening.

Apres’ her lady’s commissioning to let our collective lights shine

brighter than the torch lit for Liberty,

let our collective voices be raised

for all of Humanity,

crying from the ocean’s depths of Peasantries,

combating the silence of indifference,

armed with swords of insignificance,

to stem the rising tides of American Armageddons.

Turning back the raging seas

of Radical Extremism’s blasphemies

spewing from the cauldrons

tended by the World’s Aristocracies,

beckoning across the sea of mediocrity.

 

 

 

                              From the Belly of the Beast

Once,

I stood strong and tall

atop America’s highest mountain peak.

Turning I faced Mecca toward the East,

to my eyes came this vision of a holocaust

that brought me to my knees.

Touching the very depths of my soul.

I saw the American Armada’s storming the seven seas.

Hear my voice ring, for truth and freedom for the children!

To every nation’s mountain peaks,

 from the depths of the belly of the beast!

No comments:

Post a Comment