Wednesday, September 27, 2023

175- Ask Mrs. Peach? Should I Run For The Office Of The Presidency?

  Ask Mrs. Pete Peach?

This is a work of Satirical Nature from the mind of  a Champagne Toy Poodle and does not reflect on any factual nature regarding the named Individuals and should not be construed as such.





Dear Mrs. Peach,
As you may well have noticed the coming Presidential Elections are becoming somewhat of a serious matter. The fate of our nation (I dare say the World!) hang in the balance. These are the ever dangerous times of confusion, disillusion, deceit and trickery. I have steadfastly declared that I have no intentions of running for the office of the President of the United States of America. My time in the White House with Barack is well documented and I have spoken at great length regarding the pitfalls and actual perils of the position and sequestration it entails. There is a growing movement among many in power to persuade me to step forward and toss my hat into the ring. The climate of American Politics is that of derisive antagonistic bickering and backstabbing that has little or nothing to do with Politics. There is a great deal of posturing and chest pounding, decrying their philosophies. What would your sage advice be regarding this matter? 
Yours in Indecision,
Michelle Obama

My Dearest Michelle,
My I first take a moment and Thank You and your Husband Barack Obama for your dedication and service to the American People. 
This is very difficult as the line between personal sacrifice and sacrifice for the betterment of society looms large. You are trained and prepared for the job with your education and former background there is no denying your competency. Especially concerning the major economical and socio-economical challenges we are facing. Dare I mention Eagle Pass and the Border fiasco looming large. I truly believe that you, especially as a woman accustomed to creating solutions rather than excuses could focus your attention on the issue. Razor wire and those large floaty things do not come immediately to mind when I think of your thought processes. A new Ellis Island type Immigration Station, where qualified immigrants could be welcomed and moved to facilities set up for training and qualification orientation. Developing their desire to help America and become a productive member of the working class to insure a future for their family and our nation.

The singularly greatest consideration would be the question of Divine Destiny. Only you, after deep soul searching could decide if you are ready to accept the role your have been Divinely prepared for. Do you step forward at great risk and peril? The American Nation, dare I say, the Entire World is looking for a leader of Great Moral Standing and Fortitude who will stand up against Falsehood, and Blasphemy. You alone are the keeper of your thoughts where your families safety and well being is concerned. The road would not be and easy one. Your calmness and insight is desperately needed and lacking in our Present Leaders and World Geo-Political Systems. May you be Supremely Guided in your most difficult hour.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Pete Peach
P.S. Your wonderful husband would make an incredible First Man. He could sing to me anytime! (I-I am so in love with him!)

No comments:

Post a Comment