Thursday, September 26, 2019

News Flash! Giant Pete Endorses Joe Biden And Kamala Harris for 2020 Presidential Ticket! Read All About It!



     Hi My Name is Pete I’m a girl Toy Poodle and I write a blog. All my friends call me Giant Pete! The things is lately I can't hang with President Trump any more. I call him Mr Strump because I can't respect him.  I think he has brought dishonor and shame to the office of the Presidency of the United States of America. I did not know what a Narcissist was until recently. My Mom turned me on to quora.com and it explained how it relates to Mr. Strump and his inability to be a functioning member of American Society,  I actually feel very sad for him and for our country also.
     I have recently watched President Strump talk about the coronavirus and I have decided to Endorse Joe Biden for President. He is truthful, forthright and a humanitarian, unlike Mr. Strump and his fake bone spurs. Mr Strump I turn my back on you!
Don't be Sad Kamala!
I think you're REALLY PRETTY! Especially in your Mask! I hope you are picked as Pop,Pop Joe's running Mate!

You can check out my blog at Pete's Playhouse


No comments:

Post a Comment