Wednesday, December 23, 2015

A girl with a song and a boy with a story.


 
 A Christmas full moon. What joy life brings these days! I hope to live long enough to see the next full moon Christmas in 2034 and will be able to celebrate it with as much health joy and happiness as I have today. The simple words in this writing have truly become the words in my life to live by. All I have in my life, my joy, my happiness, my home, health, and love are because of living these truths. I guess everything in life happens for a reason and I know that everyone always says that they wouldn't change anything in their life and I am one of them. If I hadn't found my sobriety and come to my own truth in life I wouldn't be with my beautiful wife today or have the life I have. When we met I was a wandering writer with a story to tell and she was a girl with a song and so goes the happy ending. I truly have found my destiny and am at great peace in my world. I hope that for this Christmas and New Year you find the joy and happiness that you deserve.


Today's Song: Diamonds and Rust, Joan Baez

No comments:

Post a Comment