Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Thoughts for the Day

I am in a quandary. Over the years I have had a passion and obsession about the story of Arapahoe Basin Ski Area. I have even gone as far as getting permission from the principles involved to write it with their blessings. I have written as a hobby in my spare time. I have outlined a historical novel and written the first act of a screen play.  In my youth, I put together a music score for the film script with my muscian friends, who are currently in Nashville. My wife, Kathy will complete the music score. She, also as a former radio personality, will do all the necessary interviews. If I were bidding for a plumbing and heating contract in Aspen for a 25,000  sq. ft. home I would know how to proceed in getting a contract to do the work. I am out of my league here and need the help of a professional.

I am totally committed to this project and have researched and worked on it for years. Often it has gotten the better of me. Man against man, man against nature, and ultimately man against himself. It has taken all these years to work it out in my mind, and to be quite frank about it. I am above my present organizational abilities. I know what needs to be done and am willing to put in the necessary work to see it through to friution. I once  wrote that you accept the challenge an conquer it or it will forever conquer you.  I am ready! My good friend Yogi Beau taught me to ask for what you need, I need the help of professionals.

A woman I admire greatly wrote a book titled "It takes a Village." I need a village of support to complete my project.




No comments:

Post a Comment