Saturday, March 9, 2024

185-For Lucy-The Adventures Of Luna (LuLu)

 Dear Lucy,

 

It’s me LuLu. I went to the park with Uncle Al, Pete and Aunt Kathy today and had some really fun adventures I would like to share with you. Uncle Al and Pete took me on a long walk all around the park and I got very tired and had to sit down. It was such a good day and I was so happy that I gave Aunt Kathy a kiss on the cheek. We found a climbing wall and I climbed to the top of the wall and looked down at Pete from way up high.

They had a giant slide with a big tall ladder and I went to the top and jumped into the slide and yelled, “Weee,” and slid down to the bottom and Pete barked at me and was really excited. Uncle Al caught me so I didn’t go flying off.

There were two swings that Aunt Kathy and I swung on. Uncle Al pushed us very high and we laughed and flew way up in the air. I wasn’t afraid at all.

On the way out of the park I saw a big and giant tree and climbed way up on the branches. I was so far up I could look out over the entire park. I wasn’t scared at all. I love to climb very high in the air and call Pete. She runs around and barks until I come down. 

We had so much fun that I can’t wait to go back!

When we went home I was very hungry and I stole some of Aunt Kathy’s peanut butter treat.

Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, The Beatles















No comments:

Post a Comment